A donation to SADAG is a donation to support those suffering from mental health
SADAG is a community-based nonprofit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and to promoting the overall mental health of all. Our work is driven by our commitment to promote mental health as a critical part of overall wellness, including prevention services for all, early identification and intervention for those at risk, and integrated care and treatment for those who need it, with recovery as the goal.
We need your help to keep our helplines running. As a NGO our helplines are not funded by The Department of Health, so we rely entirely on charitable donations like yours to fund our vital work
Why choose SADAG?
We get things done. And we’re not going to stop supporting those suffering from mental illness; help those who need help; prevent suicide; be a voice for people with mental health problems.
How your donation is used
Here are a few things your donations pay for:
▪ R50 will enable us to help five callers with their Mental Health problems.
▪ R100 will enable us to post 25 brochures and information packs to callers who have contacted the Helpline.
▪ R500 will allow us to print new brochures.
▪ R1 000 will help us train additional SADAG counsellors for the Call Centre.
▪ R8 000 will cover the cost of one School Talk Teen Suicide Prevention.
Your support will ensure that every caller who contacts the SADAG Helpline will receive both the counselling and referrals necessary.
To make a donation, choose an option below that suits you.
Debit/Credit Card, Instant EFT
Insert the amount you want to donate in the box below and press DONATE
Cash Deposits and EFT’s
Our banking details are:
South African Depression and Anxiety Group.
Branch Code 251255
Account Number 59251150677