Download PDF version - click here
Please make use of this important online Suicide Prevention Tool Kit below to access helpful self-tips, how to identify warning signs, posters and ways to get help.
- Always be prepared, here are Three ways to assess for suicide risk
- Suicide Safety Plan - Learn how to create a Suicide Safety Plan and how to manage your mental health.
- Read more about common Myths of Suicide and how to debunk them.
- How to talk to someone that might be Suicidal.
- Signs of a troubled Teen
- Here is a useful poster to use for your class room, notice board or office.
- Watch some educating online video's on Suicide Prevention.
- Please see guidelines on Responsible Reporting when writing about Mental Health and Suicide. These guidelines are directly from from The American Association of Suicidology.
- Teachers Suicide Webinar Information Pack
Please share this toolkit with friends, family, your community and even via social media - help us reach more people and prevent suicides.