Mental Health Awareness Month 2021 Toolkit
World Mental Health Day 2020 Toolkit
Online Toolkit For Mental Health And Covid19
SADAG Are Providing Support Through:
Online Toolkit on the SADAG website (www.sadag.org) with free resources, online videos, reliable resources, coping skills, online tools and info on social distancing, self-isolation, etc
Chat online with a counsellor 7 days a week from 9am - 4pm via the Cipla Whatsapp Chat Line 076 882 2775. SMS 31393 or 32312 and a counsellor will call you back – available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. FREE online #Facebook Expert Chats daily, 1pm - 2pm on SADAG's Facebook Page.
SADAG Helplines providing free telephonic counselling, information, referrals and resources 7 days a week, 24 hours a day – call 0800 21 22 23, 0800 70 80 90 or 0800 456 789 or the Suicide Helpline 0800 567 567.
Teen Suicide Prevention Toolkit
Experts on how to identify suicide and depression in teens, debunking myths, teen suicide safety plan, and how to get help
Experts on how to help identify warning signs, how to talk about depression and suicide with a teen and how to get help
The symptoms of Bipolar Disorder can disrupt relationships, work, studying and other areas of a person's life. To learn what Bipolar Disorder is, how it is diagnosed, ways it is treated, what you can do to support a loved one, and how to manage medication please make use of the Toolkit below:
- Brochure explaining signs, symptoms, treatment and support - Click here
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida hosts a Bipolar Disorder Mindful Monday Session with Author and SADAG Support Group Leader, Samantha Smirin. Click here to watch the discussion.
- Online Videos with Dr Leigh Jeanet about what Bipolar is and how to identify the warning signs - Click here
- Everything you need to know about Bipolar - Click here
- The Best Bipolar Disorder Apps for 2019 - Click here
- Self-help tips - Click here
- Learn how to use a mood Diary - Click here
- What can family and friends do to help - Click here